Thursday, November 24, 2011

Just Loving to be Me

My name is Qury Aini. nick Qory. Im Indonesian. I'm interest in photography, travelling, shopping, bussiness, social activity, organization, public speaking, and many more.
I was born on Bangkalan, December, 30, 1990.
My father Abdul Razak Hadi. He is a bussinessman. And my mother, Nurul Muawanah. She is a housewife.
I'm the first their children. I've 3 sisters and one brother.
My first little sister is Dian Sadida, Dida. She's in senior high school, XII grade and very interesting in basketball.

Then my second little sister is Vina Rahmatika, nick Vina. She's also in senior high school, X grade. Love photography so much like me :) 

And she is my last little sister Isy Karima, Rima. She's on junior high school, VII grade. Rima is very stolid.

and my little brother is Muhamad Anwar Sadad. Still in elementaray school, 4th grade. Football lover. 
I'm an university student in Diponegoro university. Strategic communication majors. Dreams to be an useful people for another. 
I love to writing but still amateur, hate reading. I love to learn, trying new things.
So please give me a nice welcome, bloggers :)


1 comment:

  1. Waalaikumsalam :)
    Salam kenal juga. Berharap bisa saling menginspirasi ya. Makasi buat infonya, semoga bermanfaat buat aku yang newbie blogger ini hehe

    ReplyDelete